First Jed for Primary Schools
Explore, discover and inspire with First Jed. Introduce workplaces and careers in a way that catches the imagination and supports work-related learning. Jed, the multimedia Job Explorer Database from Careersoft, has been a best-seller in secondary schools since 2006. Now in a revised format for younger users, it is available at a special price exclusively for primary schools. You can try First Jed for free now.
- Colourful, accessible, expert information on hundreds of careers
- Thousands of pictures and hundreds of videos showing real people doing real jobs
- Quizzes and activities to engage children
- Text-to-speech feature reads the on-screen text aloud
- Install from disc or use from the internet
- Show how learning links to employment
- Use in classroom sessions, small groups, or independently
- Introduce concepts of workplaces, employment, and lifelong learning
- Challenge employment stereotypes related
to gender and social background
First Jed for Primary Schools is only £175 + VAT per annum for a whole school licence. See the pricing page for further details.
Try First Jed for Primary Schools for FREE!
So that you can be sure it is right for your primary school, you can try First Jed for a month in your school for free. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring on 01422 400151 letting us know your school name and details. We will be pleased to set you up with one month’s access to First Jed for Primary Schools, completely free of charge.
First Jed Demonstration
Alternatively you can see a limited-functionality demonstration version of First Jed right away.
Last updated 17 December, 2015